For those that missed B.O.’s comments about the Special Olympics, the story can be found here. What do you think about those comments? As I said in my article, I think they were over-the-line and he should apologize rather than hide behind a White House Press Release. Vote in today’s poll to see how your opinion compares to other readers of The Conservative Journal!
Blogger’s Choice Award Nominations
TagsAdam Lambert alison iraheta Allison Iraheta American Idol American Idol recap american idol season 8 anoop desai Barack Barack Obama Blogging blogs Breaking News carrie underwood Check This Out! chris allen Congress Conservative Conservative Blog Conservative blogs Conservative Journal conservative opinion conservatives Danny Gokey Democrat Democrats Economy Election 2008 Entertainment entertainment news FOX News fun funny Glenn Beck government Humor information John McCain kris allen Liberal liberal agenda liberals life Lil Rounds matt giraud media Megan Joy Megan McCain Meghan McCain moderate moderates Music news Obama opinion political political humor political opinion Politics poll Poll of the Day Polls Republican republicans reviews Sarah Palin talent Television television shows The Conservative Journal tv tv shows video Video of the Day videos white house
- 672,744 readers
- skosstas on Swine Flu: Never Fear, You Can Still Eat Bacon!
- Louis Goldeman on DUmmies Exposed: Kids Choice Awards Hypocrisy
- Brittney on Song of the Day: “Temporary Home” by Carrie Underwood (Review)
- Steve Mittelstadt on Pointless Post of the Day: Top 10 Largest Public and Private Universities in the U.S.
- Bobby on Almost Confirmed: Newt Gingrich for President 2012
- Hilary Kuree on Almost Confirmed: Newt Gingrich for President 2012
- Karen on Possible Candidates for 2012
- jenn on November Lightning Round #4
- Wendy McMahan on The Minnesota Senate Race Mess
- Sam on November Lightning Round #4