Bristol Palin’s ex-finance, Levi Johnston, recently sat down with his Tyra for an interview about his relationship with Bristol Palin, their baby, and the rest of the Palin clan. Levi has zero personality, and the interview is awkard, so I’ll spare you from having to watch clips. Here are the highlights:
- Bristol allows him to see the baby, but not take him anywhere.
- The two fight a lot according to Levi, and Bristol is grouchy and short with him.
- Apparently, they had sex multiple times because Levi says they usually practiced safe sex.
- He then says when Bristol became pregnant they were having save sex. Yeah, and I’m Queen Elizabeth. (Don’t touch me Obamas!
- He said he didn’t want to go to the RNC, but Bristol asked.
- **Bombshell Alert**- Levi thinks Sarah Palin knew they were doing it because they shared a room. Levi, seriously? I have a hard time believing the two 1) shared a room nightly, and 2) the guy was banging the governor’s daughter inside their home in an actual bedroom. Don’t teens that are having secret sex usually do it in a car or somewhere a bit less obvious??
- Levi got a “Bristol” tattoo on his ring finger.
- His family was not allowed to comment during the campaign.
- In the end, though, he still would vote for Sarah if she were to run against Barack.
This family is real gem, I must say. Something about them is just off, and they are trying to hard to get recognition. Going on Tyra to talk about your problems is so uncool. The cool cats visit Maury.
What do you think of this interview? Do you believe Sarah knew the two were having sex before Bristol became pregnant? Leave a comment below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!