To visit the main page for The Best of 2009 and view a full list of categories and voting links, click here.
As 2009 comes to a close, it’s time for the first annual “Best Of” series at The Conservative Journal! 2009 has been quite a year, so what better a way to close it out than to reflect on the best (and worst) of what we’ve seen over the past 365 days. Here are the details:
With the exception of a few categories (Most Popular Posts, Top Referrers, etc.), all of the Best of/Worst of are chosen by you. Votes will be cast by entering your choice in the “Other” blank in the appropriate poll. This is the easiest way to gather votes easily and accurately. For the slower readers, there will be an example provided before each poll to ensure you vote in the proper manner. You may vote for each category once a day, and you don’t have to vote in every category. Details on what’s eligible for each category will be listed before each poll. Here are the categories you will be deciding:
- Top 10 Best/Worst Songs of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Albums of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Books of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Singers of 2009 (Including Male, Female, and Overall)
- Top 10 Best/Worst Movies of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst TV Shows of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Websites or Blogs of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Actors or Actresses of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Music Videos of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Live Musical Performances of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst TV Personalities of 2009
- Top 10 Best YouTube Videos of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst People of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Politicians of 2009
- Top 10 Best/Worst Events of 2009
Voting starts as soon as the categories are posted and ends December 31st at 11:59 PM. Results will be posted by Midnight on January 2nd. If you have any suggestions for additional categories, be sure to let me know!
After the poll for each category is posted, they will obviously be burried beneath pages of polls. To view a complete list of categories including links to each category’s poll, visit the “Best of 2009” page by clicking the on the Hall of Fame page, or by clicking here.
Thanks for reading!