It’s all of our responsibilities, whether conservative, liberal, independent, moderate, clueless, etc., to do what is right for our great nation. Our founding fathers worked hard to create the America we are blessed to have today, and I honestly think they are rolling in their graves at the corruption and fraud that exists in our government. ACORN’s been caught advising a prostitute on how to evade her taxes and keep her operation a secret, and billions of dollars are thrown away daily on worthless pet projects throughout the country and we’ve got to do something about it. The mainstream media, including major news networks CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc., have not mentioned a word of the ACORN scandal. They’ve had since 9 AM this morning to issue a statement, roll it across the news ticker, or anything at all to anounce to their viewers what is going on with our tax dollars and they have yet to do so. Just to be clear: The major networks, with the exception to Fox News, have not reported ONE WORD on the ACORN scandal.
As citizens who love our country and don’t want to see our tax dollars funneled into corrupt organizations, we’ve got to STAND UP. Don’t just watch from your chair and say “Well man, that’s unfortunate”. If 99% of the media as a whole won’t put the pressure on our government, Democrats and Republicans alike, we’ve got to do it ourselves. Don’t think you can’t make a difference. If we all stand up against this, we won’t just make a difference, we’ll be the difference.
How to be the Difference:
- Tell everyone you know of the ACORN story. If you don’t want to come straight out and say “There’s a video of ACORN telling a prostitute how to cheat her taxes”, simply ask “Have you heard about ACORN” and go with it. Totally painless, and extremely powerful. Nothing travels faster than word of mouth.
- Use Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc., to your advantage. Twitter statuses are perfect to get the word out. Currently, “ACORN” is barely in the top 10 subjects most mentioned in Twitter updates according to Trending Topics. Clearly, the country does yet know. Relay the message to everyone to tweet the story over Twitter. If enough do it, the message will get out. You should put a link to an article on the issue in your update, simply copy and paste one of the articles below into your Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter status. Here are some you can use:
- E-mail the story to everyone. Leave it in comments on blog posts about relevant topics with one of the above links.
- If you have a blog, by all means write about this issue. Even a blog with two faithful readers will influence those two to stand up. If your a member of any forums at all, find where this story will fit in and post a link to one of the above articles.
- Send this article to everyone so they’ll know what do. It’s not about how many readers I can get through this. It’s for the good of America and our future. If the only thing that happens because of this is the termination of the two employees, then no one will have learned anything and it will surely happen again. If for some reason your anti The Conservative Journal, I don’t care if you copy and paste this and post it on your blog or e-mail it to a friend. I’d love to get credit for it, but If you will only post or send this if I don’t get any it’s worth the loss.
Please do this for the good of America. I’m making a commitment to do all that I can to get this story out. I’m going to keep drilling this to you and other readers of this blog daily. It’s necessary that this story gets out if we want any of it to get better. Let your voice be heard and be the difference.
Thanks for reading!
Also, be sure and use the new rating feature, found at the bottom of comments and posts!