Here is Susan Boyle’s follow-up performance to her showstopping audition Britain’s Got Talent. She’s got to be one of my favorite people.
What do you think of Ms. Boyle’s second round? Leave your comments below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to bookmark The Conservative Journal and sign up for the RSS Feed and the daily e-mail newsletter.
Thanks for participating!
**Sorry the ‘Week In Review’ post is a day late, I couldn’t do it yesterday.
- I just wanted to thank all of you that have been viewing The Conservative Journal; this past week was by far our best one yet! The site received over 19,000 page views this week, which led our rank on the site ranking service skyrocket. Here’s the breakdown:
Political Topsites– #2 (#9 Last week)
Blog Top Sites– #9 (#19 Last week)
OnTop List– #3 (#7 Last week)
Top of Blogs– #3 (#8 Last week)
PolitiPoll– #1 (#4 Last week)
Thanks again everyone for making this possible!
Top 10 Posts and Pages of the Week
Everyone seemed to like these, so if you missed be sure to click the article and them out!
- Video of the Day: Susan Boyle!
- Video of the Day: More From Susan Boyle!
- Meghan Is Taking Her Father’s Maverick Label Too Seriously
- Video of the Day: American Idol Performances
- American Idol Top 7 Recap
- What’s Everyone’s Beef With Meghan McCain?
- Week In Review: April 5th- 11th
- Who Are They Kidding? Of Course He Bowed!
- Video of the Day: A Tale of Two Bows
- Top Sites
Posts From the Week
If you missed these posts the first time around, be sure to click the title and read it now! They in order from oldest to newest.
Poll of the Day Results
April 11th- How Do You Plan To Celebrate Easter?
- 34% of those polled said they were going to spend time with family; 29% said they’d be attending Easter Services at church; 17% said they would be hunting easter eggs; 14% said they would be traveling; and the remaining 7% wrote in their easter plans, which included going to the beach, shopping, and visiting relatives. In this poll, voters could pick more than one answer.
April 12th- Do You Think Barack Bowed?
- 46% of voters in this poll thought that Barack did bow to King Abdullah and meant something by it; 35% agreed with me and said that while he did bow, it was more than likely because he didn’t know better; 15% say he clearly did not bow; and the remaining 4% couldn’t tell.
April 13th- Do You Think Barack Acted Appropriately with the Pirate Situation?
- 48% of voters thought Barack did act appropriately, 35% thought that he did not handle the ordeal well, and the remaining 18% wasn’t sure.
April 14th- Who Was Your Favorite On American Idol Tonight?
- For fourth week in a row, Adam Lambert won our ‘American Idol’ poll with 29% if the vote, up 1 percentage point from last week. The rest of the Idols stack up like this: Allison Iraheta received 17%, Kris Allen Received 15%, Anoop Desai received 14%, Danny Gokey received 8%, Matt Giraud received 5%, and Lil Rounds received 3%. The remaining 11% don’t watch. The voters predicted the bottom two again this week, but failed to predict the bottom vote getter, though the judges saved him anyway.
April 15th- Do You Think It’s Possible to Keep the Pirate Situation Under Control?
- 45% of voters said that they do not think there is anyway to prevent these pirate attacks from occurring; 41% said they thought something could be done to curb the attacks; and the remaining 14% don’t know.
April 16th- No Poll
April 17th- Did You Participate In a Tax Day Tea Party?
- 43% of voters said they did not participated; 39% said they did participate; and the remaining 17% didn’t know what that meant.
April 18th- No Poll
Susan Boyle’s audition is quickly becoming one of the most watched videos on YouTube. Now, to follow up that video, is her version of “Cry Me A River”, which she recorded in 1999 for a charity cd. You can listen to that below!
What do you think? Leave your comments below or e-mail us at email@example.com. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed by clicking here.
Thanks for reading!