First off, thanks to all those who participated in last weeks “Thrilling Thursdays” Giveaway, the turn out was great and as long as participation stays high I’ll be able to do this weekly. This week will require a little more brain power, but not by much. Here are the details:
- This contest is only open to Conservative Journal Deluxe Members. As always, anyone is welcome to comment and send in questions/responses on articles, but only Deluxe Members who comment will be put into the drawing. If you aren’t currently a member and would like to join, clickhere to read the details and become a member now! It’s free and extremely easy to do.
- To enter your name for a chance to win, all you have to do is e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) what you think the top search term is for people visiting The Conservative Journal. (I realizes that’s worded a little weirdly, but simply put you are trying to guess what word or phrase typed into Google sends the most visitors to The Conservative Journal). If you don’t like to send e-mails, you are welcome to live your guess in a comment on this post, but just know that others can see your answers and that will decrease your chances of winning.
- For this contest, you may submit answer PER DAY. However, sending in the same answer daily will not increase your score because your name only goes in to the drawing one time, regardless.
- Be sure and send your answer from the e-mail address you signed up for TCJ Deluxe with because that’s the only way I can contact you if you are the winner.
- I realize there will probably be multiple right answers, and there will be 5 winners because of that. If more than 5 guess correctly, however, each name will put into a drawing and the 5 names randomly selected will each win the prize.
- As far as technicalities, each Deluxe Member is assigned a number in the database of members for all giveaways. I will use random.org to generate a random number until the number of 5 users who guessed correctly are chosen. Those users will be crowned the winners of this giveaway and will be notified through e-mail before I announce it on the site. If the winners don’t respond to the “congratulations” e-mail and provide shipping addresses in 48 hours, I will generate another number and will notify the new winners. If the new winners don’t claim his/her prize in 48 hours, I will keep the prize and use it in the next giveaway.
Finally, the winners of this contest will each receive Glenn Beck’s latest book, “Arguing With Idiots.” Thanks to a great friend of mine who owns a local bookstore, I’ve managed to purchase five of books for much cheaper than the retail value.
Contest: Guess the most popular incoming search term for those visiting The Conservative Journal.
Time Frame: 10/1- 10/8
Open to: Conservative Journal Deluxe Members only
Prize: “Arguing With Idiots” by Glenn Beck
Gook luck and thank you to all who participate!
If you have any questions, please ask! Leave your comments below or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Don’t forget to bookmark The Conservative Journal and sign up for the RSS Feed and the daily e-mail newsletter.
Thanks for reading!
Also, be sure and use the new rating feature, found at the bottom of comments and posts!