Tag Archives: Joy Behar

Poll of the Day: Who Do You Think Changed the Wikipedia Page?

That’s right, we’ve come to the end of our quest to find the conspirator of WikiGate.  Of the 5 suspects (Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Al Gore, Joy Behar, and Michael Moore) who do you think edited Barack’s Wikipedia page to eliminate some shadier details of his past?  Review over the evidence and vote in the poll below to decide who you think is the head conspirator!

Thanks for participating!


1 Comment

Filed under Al Gore, Barack Obama, Barney Frank, Joy Behar, Michael Moore, Nancy Pelosi, Poll of the Day, WikiGate

Week In Review: March 15th-21st

The logo for our latest series: DUmmies Exposed

The logo for our latest series: DUmmies Exposed

Site News

This past week brought many additions to The Conservative Journal, including:

  • The DUmmies Exposed Series, which highlights the crap that goes on at Democratic Underground, as well as other liberal websites.
  • Mail Bag, which highlights e-mails and comments worth a second look.
  • The presence of The Conservative Journal on many different blog ranking sites, all of which can be found on the top of the right sidebar.  This week, The Conservative Journal worked it’s way into the Top 10 of several of the ranking sites during the heat of the Meghan McCain saga.  I guess we reported on it the best here? 🙂
  • The WikiGate Project, which is aimed to find the conspirator of the campaign to rid Barack’s Wikipedia entry of anything not deemed 100% good.

Top 1o Posts and Pages of the Week

Be sure to check these out, everyone else seemed to like them!

  1. Mail Bag: Ron on National Debt
  2. Top Sites
  3. UPDATE: Meghan McCain Has Choice Words for Laura Ingraham
  4. Laura Ingraham Sets the Record Straight
  5. WikiGate: Who Did It?!
  6. Suspect #1: Nancy Pelosi
  7. Recovery Countdown: Check This Out
  8. The Saga of Princess Pelosi the Magnificent
  9. Suspect #4: Joy Behar
  10. What’s Everyone’s Beef With Meghan McCain?

Posts from the Week

These were posted during the last week, from oldest to newest.  If you missed them the first time, click the article and read away!

Poll of the Day Results

Although the results are in, the polls aren’t closed; you can click on the title of the poll and cast your late ballot!

March 14th- Are You Liberal or Conservative?

  • This could be the most obvious poll that will ever be on the site, but here are the results:  77% of readers of The Conservative Journal are more conservative, while 23% identify more with liberal viewpoints.  To those 23% in the minority:  I’m glad you here!  Rally some more of liberal friends so we get some comment debates going!  Seriously though, thank you to all that voted and read The Conservative Journal!

March 15th- Whose Side of the Fued Are You On?

  • This results of this poll are a lot closer than I expected:  When asked whose side Conservative Journal readers were (Either Jim Cramer or Jon Stewart) on in their little feud, 53% sided with Jon Stewart, and 39% sided with Jim Cramer; with the remaining  8% having no opinion.  I voted for Jim Cramer because I think his show is funnier, but I wasn’t expecting many to vote for him.  Guess everyone agrees?

March 16th- Internet problems prevented a poll on this day.

March 17th- What Do You Think About Laura Ingraham’s Comments?

  • In this poll, 63% thought that Laura Ingraham crossed the line with her “plus-sized model” comment to Meghan McCain, 23% think America needs to lighten up, and the remaining 14% don’t care about either one of them enough to form an opinion.  Once again, on this one I went with Laura Ingraham crossing the line initially, though after hearing the full context of the comments I don’t think they were that bad.

March 18th- What Are Your Views on Abortion?

  • On this random issue, the vote was almost split exactly as the “Liberal or Conservative?” poll, with 74% siding with the more conservative “Pro-life” option, and the remaining 26% going with the generally liberal choice of “Pro-choice”.  Of course, I went “Pro-life” on this one.

March 19th- Do You Support Gay Marriage?

  • Looks like our readers are a little more moderate on this one:  61% voted against gay marriage, with the remaining 39% voting in favor of gay marriage.  Of course, I voted against.

March 20th- What Do You Think of Barack’s Special Olympics Comments?

  • We posted this before news of his apology, and 74% of those polled said that B.O. needed to apologize for his remarks, with the remaining 26% thinking that America needs to lighten up and laugh.  While I did vote that B.O. needed to apologize (glad he did do that), I generally side with America needing to lighten up.  For someone that campaigned on a platform of hope, change, and equality this was a low blow.

1 Comment

Filed under Week In Review

Suspect #4: Joy Behar



Surprise, surprise; you weren’t expecting this libtard to join the prestigious ranks of WikiGate conspirators, were you?  Well, this annoyingly opinionated View host made the list due to several obvious pieces of evidence.  Read the information below and decide how she stacks up compared to Pelosi, Reid, and Gore on the guilt-o-meter.

The Evidence

Joy Behar is one of the single most annoying people on the planet.  She is a mindless liberal, has no real views on anything, and just goes along with whatever is cool at the moment.  I bet she doesn’t even know B.O.’s views on ONE political issue, which makes her perfect candidate to change the Wikipedia entry.  She is a blind follower of the Chosen One and would go to great lengths to score some brownie points with his majesty.  We also found this smoking gun; an anonymous tip in our e-mail inbox.  Here’s an exerptz:

There is a girl on The View, you know that amazing show, who is just incredible.  I can’t remember her name though.  But she is the most gorgeous person ever.  She has redish hair and a really strong accent that is great.  She has the most best opinion on everything and knows everything you could possible imagine about politics and every other article of knowledge in the entire globe.  I think she might have changed the entry to make Barack notice her.  Do you think he reads The Conservative Journal?


Auburn Beauty

We conclude from that e-mail that “Auburn Beauty” is Joy Behar trying to let Barack know that she changed it.  Joy is an attention whore and just wants to be noticed by King Barack, so she went as low as to out herself on this blog?  Come on, Joy.  REALLY?!


Joy is very busy coming up with gossip and lies for The View and reading liberal blogs in order to form an opinion, as she is not capable of coming up with her own.  This leaves little time for reading Wikipedia pages, even if it is for Golden Boy.  The time constraints could potentially hold her back, but the evidence is quite profound.

In Conclusion…

Behar is an active member of the “Tongue Bath 4 Obama” posse, and her desire to get his attention would definitely push her far enough to change the entry.  However, most of her CPUs are used up inventing bull crap for The View, leaving little time to casually surf the web.  Don’t forget to leave comments below and subscribe to our RSS Feed so you don’t miss any of the latest WikiGate updates!  And remember, you have the final say next week when you vote on the conspirator of WikiGate!

Thanks for reading and participating!



Filed under Joy Behar, WikiGate